The eve before racing begins in this years National Championships competition is upon us. Rowbust is all snug in our beds at the Welland campus of Niagara College getting a good nights sleep. Tomorrow will be an exciting day. 200m races plus a 1000m race that we've never done in competition before! We've practiced it and tomorrow we will give it all we've got!
We've done the hard work in the gym and on our beautiful Fanshawe Lake back at home in London. Now it is time to lay it down on the race course!
Friday, June 29/18 - Rowbust race schedule:
* 12:04pm - Race #20 - 200m heat
* 1:16pm - Race #29 - 200m final
* 4:48pm - Race # 47 - 1000m final
Saturday, June 30/18 - Rowbust race schedule:
* 10:10am - Race #57 - 500m heat
* 11:50am - Race # 67 - 500m final
* 1:45pm - Race #73 - 2000m final