This is the place to get your fill of all things Rowbust!
How it works:
- To learn about who we are click on the "About" link above.
- By clicking the "more..." link above you can pick which Rowbust "Adventure" you'd like to follow.
- On this main blog page you will find posts about our regular activities.
2014 is a HUGE year for Rowbust and we felt that our friends, family, supporters and fans should have a place they could go to find out about what is up with us.
- The London to London Connection - London, England - August 27 - 31, 2014
- Club Crew WORLD Championships - Ravenna, Italy - September 3 - 7, 2014
- IBCPC Participatory Dragon Boat Festival in Sarasota Florida - October 24 - 26, 2014
Not to mention the many events we participate in at home in Canada that prepare us for our adventures.
First and foremost, Rowbust is a support system for Breast Cancer Survivors....we've all come through hell and lived to tell our tale. Cancer has brought us together in a Sisterhood that promotes health and wellness and we do that through sport. We train hard so that we can play hard!
So follow us....you won't be dissapointed!